Comprehensive line of Interior Sensors for Railway Vehicles
With increasing demands for effective regulation in the area of homebuilding, this trend is shifting to transport means, as well. Railway vehicles are no exception. Based on request from this segment, we have developed a comprehensive line of interior sensors for controlling temperature, carbon dioxide CO2 and for monitoring relative humidity. All these sensors meet requirements of the railway standards: EN 61373, EN 50121-3-2, EN 50155, EN 45545-2 and NFPA 130.
For temperature measurement there are interior sensors of the line KS 100 (resistance output), KS 500 (4 to 20 mA output) and KS 700 (0 to 10 V output).
For temperature and relative humidity measurement there are sensors of the line KSTH 102 (RS 485 output) and KSTH 104 (CAN protocol output).
And, finally, for temperature, relative humidity nad CO2 measurement we have developed sensors KSTHC 102 (RS 485 output) and KSTHC 104 (CAN protocol output).
With the use of the temperature sensors, combined temperature and relative humidity sensors and combined temperature, relative humidity and CO2 sensors, we secure e.g.:
- creation and preservation of comfortable climate for passengers in railway vehicles
- removal of mists of windows and wall of train units
- energy savings based on the CO2 value evaluation by the air conditioning unit
- increase in efficiency of the whole control system
- costs savings
The sensors meet requirements of railway standards and type tests are carried out by the notified body:
- Insulation test in accordance with EN 50155
- Shock and Vibration test in accordance with EN 61373
- Electromagnetic compatibility in accordance with EN 50121-3-2
- the plastic box and PCB materials meet a set of requirements fot the R24 materials in according to the table 5 for the fire hazard level HL1-HL2-HL3 of EN 45545-2:2014
- Fire protection and life safety in accordance with NFPA 130
The design of temperature sensors, combined temperature and relative humidity sensors and temperature, relative humidity and CO2 sensors secures:
- temperature, relative humidity and CO2 measurement in small aesthetic design
- better air flow around the temperature and humidity sensing element
- significantly faster time response of temperature and relative humidity
- convenient installation and removal of sensor
For more information about temperature sensors, combined temperature and relative humidity sensors and combined temperature, relative humidity and CO2 sensors, please do not hesitate to contact us on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone number +420 724 810 020.